OK FIRST OF ALL:
I love everything that this chooses to be

Today! (I have no idea how regularly I am going to blog this but I figure since I have time and there is interest I will share) we ventured forth!! and went to West Jerusalem. I deeply regret our decision to walk because my feet kill and the taxi we took back was not expensive at all.

Ok look. If you ever get the chance to go to Jerusalem: go. and if you ever are in Jerusalem: go to the Israel Museum. WOW!!!! It was amazing! Also this museum is HUGE. And it's not just one museum about one particular subject, it's got art, it's got archaeology, it's so cool. And for my animation peeps out there, you will be blown away by this: it had studio art that I aCTUALLY LIKED. didn't think that was possible. Don't worry I have pics.

The exhibit we checked out (ie were distracted by) was "There's No Place Like Home" check out these pics:





clearly I was most impressed by the giant stuff
this is honey coming out of that faucet


 another little gallery thing we passed through:
weirdly sparse gallery????? I honestly have no idea


ok here is some archaeological stuff
THIS IS A GIANT REPLICA OF JERUSALEM IN JESUS' TIME PERIOD IT'S SO COOL AND BIG!!!!!!




now I need to take like a thousand year nap

Comments

  1. I remember that museum, I thought it was so cool too! I think I didn't go there until it was almost time for me to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The giant cheese grater is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment